Luxury Homes in Beverly Hills
So, what makes the Beverly Hills real estate market so special? Home to many Hollywood stars, Beverly Hills is an oasis of celebrity lifestyle. This area features the upscale shopping street of Rodeo Drive, a flagship location for some of the most prestigious stores and restaurants. The expansive Beverly Gardens Park featuring fountains and rose gardens, plus an illuminated Beverly Hills sign. The city affords endless shopping, dining, and of course, fabulous sightseeing.
- A natural extension of its luxury retail-restaurant operation. Their team curates one-of-a kind dining experiences around the world. You are invited to discover how a Wally’s experience will provide you with an unforgettable affair!
- Located in the heart of Beverly Hills along Canon Drive, Spago is the flagship restaurant of the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group.
- Upscale Italian dining with one of the premier kitchens setting a high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
- This iconic room, once described as ‘Hollywood’s commissary’ has a history as fabled as Tinsel Town itself - it's still buzzing with hot names and even hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favorite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
- Famed French chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten brings a sumptuous meal experience at Waldorf Astoria. Enjoy exquisite cuisine while basking in the impressive atmosphere, and of course, one of our favorites…
- Art, celebrity, and superb cuisine all blend together in this stylish restaurant in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- The original location of CUT by Wolfgang Puck is at The Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel that consistently ranks as one of the most sought after steak restaurants in the U.S. Offering a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse, the menu highlights various cuts of the finest beef from regions across the globe as well as shellfish, seafood, and an extensive international wine list.
- Indulge in world-class services and elegance while you capture panoramic views. Perfectly located in the heart of Beverly Hills, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills exemplifies the very best of the California good life. From the moment you step inside, you’ll know you’ve arrived at the center of extraordinary.
Beverly Hills Hotel
- For over a century, The Beverly Hills Hotel has been the spot for Hollywood’s brightest lights, the ultimate beacon of glamour. She greets you like a movie star from the moment you pass the iconic signage, step onto the signature red carpet, and enter the grand lobby. Welcome to the legacy.
- Experience the best in wellness and advanced skincare technology at Spa Montage Beverly Hills, the exclusive West Coast destination for world-renowned L.RAPHAEL Genéve. Dine at renowned chef and restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian’s debut LA restaurant, Georgie, followed by an evening of cocktailing at The Garden Bar. Retreat to a private, poolside cabana and savor rooftop views of the Hollywood Hills. Or simply relax in luxurious accommodations rich in both modern comforts and the classic ambiance of a historic Beverly Hills estate.
Beverly Hills offers its own school district with some of the most top rated schools and exceptional academics.
- Hawthorne Elementary School (Public, grades K-8)
- Horace Mann Elementary (Public, K-8)
- Beverly Vista (Public, PreK-8)
- El Rodeo Elementary (Public, K-8)
- Temple Emanuel Academy Day School (Private, K-6)
- Kabbala Children’s Acadamey (Private, K-8)
- Page School (Private, K-6)
- Good Shepherd Catholic School (Private, Pre-K-6)
- Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy (Private, K-8)
- Beverly Hills High School (Public, Grades 9-12)
Are you ready to find the home of your dreams? Contact our luxury real estate agents in Beverly Hills today to get started!
Follow me on Instagram